Cookies Policy for Gibraltar Chamber of Commerce
Last updated: June 16, 2022
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how we use them. You should read this policy so you can understand what type of cookies we use, or the information we collect using Cookies and how that information is used.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies we use.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Cookies Policy) refers to the Gibraltar Chamber of Commerce, Watergate House, 2/6 Casemates Square, Gibraltar.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to Gibraltar Chamber of Commerce, accessible from www.gibraltarchamberofcommerce.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the website, as applicable.
The use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the Website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide you with those services.
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website.
- Social Media Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Third-Parties
- Purpose: In addition to our own Cookies, we may also use various third parties Cookies to report usage statistics of the website, deliver advertisements on and through the website, and so on. These Cookies may be used when you share information using a social media networking website such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Google+.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If you do not accept our Cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Chamber’s website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835https://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
More Information about Cookies
You can learn more about cookies: What Are Cookies?.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: +350 200 78376